Located in northeast Phoenix, near North Scottsdale, Life Care Center of Paradise Valley has easy access to a variety of attractions. Our facility has easy access to the Arizona 101 Loop and Interstate 17. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau provides information about the attractions, events, restaurants, shops and hotels in the Scottsdale area.
- Desert Ridge Marketplace features a variety of shops and restaurants to suit any style.
- The Musical Instrument Museum gives visitors the history of musical instruments from around the world, including instruments from more than 200 countries.
- Visit Phoenix, the visitors bureau for the city, gives links to events, attractions, restaurants, hotels and shops in the metro area.
- The Phoenix Zoo is home to more than 1,400 animals including 30 endangered or threatened species.